CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My AMAZING BambooPink jewelry!

So, this morning, as I am putting clothes in the washer, the doorbell rings! I immediately ran to the door, because I KNEW who it was & WHAT it was!! Yes....it was my COURTURE BOX! It's finally here!

I couldn't open it fast enough! So, as I opened the box, my heart keep beating faster & faster!! I had been waiting to get my hands on this stuff since I first joined BambooPink!


Inside, I find a BambooPink branded bag stuffed with brown tissue paper! Along with that, I see my invoice, where each piece is listed, with a packet of papers AND a book! It's the Jude Frances book! Inside, it was signed! :)






I was so excited to rip into the bag & see this amazing jewelry I've only seen pictures of & I've heard so much about! As I was going through the pieces, I couldn't believe how BEAUTIFUL it all was! Pictures surely did not do these pieces any justice! I actually had to stop what I was doing, & post on Facebook about how I wasn't even finished going through my jewelry and all I could say was WOW!!  Each piece was individually packaged in a BambooPink branded pink drawstring bag!














I kept trying on every piece to make sure it all fit, which they do! I was like a kid on Christmas morning! I was loving every minute I had playing with my new pretties! There is absolutely 1 ring that I adore! I'm absolutely crazy about it! :) Anyone who knows me & my taste in "sparkly" jewelry will understand why!



Isn't it fabulous!! It's so "blingy" & I LOVE it! :) It is definitely an attention getter & I couldn't be more thrilled!


In the packet of paper, there were order forms, post cards with envelopes, a Welcome letter from Jude, Frances & Deb, Opportunity brochures with envelopes & stickers!









I am so pleased & thrilled to have finally gotten my beautiful jewelry in! Just by looking at these amazing designs, gives me more of that reassurance that these ladies know what they're talking about! BambooPink is the REAL DEAL! And I couldn't be more honored to be able to be a aprt of this company! So I'm going to proudly wear my jewelry & represent this company the best way I know how & the best way I can! :)

See you all at the TOP! PINK DIAMOND! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment